The KRAKEN Emails. pt7


FROM: BIGFOOT-187@####.com
TO: KRAKEN@####.com
SUBJECT: MORE FINDINGS/THEORIES
BODY:

Kraken,

I regret to report that I am currently a target of S.MAN. I believe the entity identified me as I searched his experimentation area.

It would seem the Malto Theory has proven true. I seem to be safe as long as I stay within this base, the constant camera and audio monitoring appears to have a repulsion effect on S.MAN. I will maintain this position until I am unable to, at which point I will request extraction.


As I am currently a target of the S.MAN I believe I am in a unique position to reveal some interesting findings I have discovered regarding the entity.

To start with, I have noticed the suit appears to be the entities skin, whether this is some sort of camouflage or a evolutionary trait with as yet unseen advantages, I am unsure, the video feed is not sufficiently clear enough to identify the more minute details.

Secondly, the form theory seems to be correct. S.MAN appears to remain perpetually out of sight, however the cameras are able to record him quite well, with the exception of minor video corruption. S.MAN appears to have at least 3 basic forms, at a distance he appears to be invisible, only eventually appearing when within 100 meters of his prey. When he appears, he lacks tentacles and stands around 6 feet tall, without any sort of limb extensions or contortions. Within 50 meters of the base, S.MAN appeared to change, becoming taller, his arms and legs extend and tentacles extend from his back. He appears to be able to move using these.
My rudimentary attempts at defence, using the cameras to aim my shots, have proven ineffectual, thereby proving my theory that directed beam weaponry is just as useless as any other weapon directed toward S.MAN, In future I suggest you upgrade the minimum  defence package level to 6. Preferably 7.
This is the extent of the practical evidence I have gathered since becoming trapped within the building. I have drawn several conclusions based on what I know so far.

I believe it quite likely that S.MAN is not of our world. The fact that the world appears to bend around him, as seen from the distortions in video feeds and the method in which he appears to human eyes. I am unsure as to the implications of this, whether the entity is an extraterrestrial or some sort of dimensional break, it is quite obvious it is not any sort of creature we have encountered before.

Before I go I must quickly report that I have yet to experience any of the effects described in the Backmen profile, this may be due to the shielding properties of the Malto effect.

B187

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Stories of a Slenderman. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger