The End of the Kennith Backmen Report


5.

Can not go outside, something is watching me. Could be those cops from earlier, some towns don’t like you nosing around. Heard taps at window, say someone outside, only a glimpse. Have been here for a while now. Everytime I start to sleep something smashs against my door. Need some coffee or something jesus Christ ist there again oh fuck.

6.

My mother is here. My mother is here and shes telling me its my fault but its not my fault i never meant for it to happen i was just a kid. She keeps saying those words but tommy did it himself not me its not my fault. Hes here, he stands in the corner of my eye just out of sight but my mother and uncle and sister are right there. It hurts to look but when i shut my eyes i see the worst things i see the past but not. Hes here. Hes here hes here hes here hes here

CREATOR CONVO:
Well, a very small update, this is the end of Ole Kennith. His story is probably one of the shorter ones I have so far. I really wanted to get accross that S.Man can and will kill quickly. I realise I may have jipped my loyal readers with a short update but I DONT HAVE ANY READERS HAHAHA! Jokes you YOU (nonexistant) FUCKS.

I may do some rambleing post later to make up for the supershort update. I may not. Who Knows~~~

P.S. The Word Blog is horrible, I will be refering to this as my "little webpage thing where I post some stuff" from here on out.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Stories of a Slenderman. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger