The KRAKEN Emails. pt2


==================================================================================
SUBJECT: RE:WI FORWARD BASE
BODY:

Kraken,

Allow me to be frank. I know what I am doing out here, this isn’t my first excursion and I was chosen for the S.MAN project based on my track record, I do not appericate being spoken to like that. With that said I would like to thank you for the speedy induction letter and update you on my current status.

Since arriving in WI I have established a number of links with local personalities. This being a small rural town the main targets have been store owners and the local preist, all of which I have easily acquired as perceived allies. Along with the personalities I have also established links with several of the families. Again with a townlet this close nit, its easy work.

I have the video feeds established around the perimeter of the house, although I must register my distain at the camaras inside the house, they intrude on my privacy and in the event of a class 5 incident, I doubt a couple of camaras will help.

Which brings me neatly to my first real complaint. The defence allowance designated is not sufficient in the slightest. As someone who has observed attempts to harm this creature, a couple of capguns is not going to be enough. I will need an upgrade to at least a level 6 package, higher if possible.
All this aside my searches have yet to find anything useful, and absolutely no sightings (unsurprisingly) as of now. It is still early although and I still have some ideas.

Will report in again soon

A

==================================================================================
ALLITERATIONISTS  ADDITION: Good lord Blogspot's text editor is a mare.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Stories of a Slenderman. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger