The KRAKEN Emails. pt6


FROM: KRAKEN@####.com
TO: BIGFOOT-187@####.com
SUBJECT: FINDINGS
BODY:

Agent,

#### policy requires me to order you to shut down your experiments and return to a more populated area at once. You have not only provided us with incredible physical specimen, but you have also been in secondary contact with the Entity itself. As you well know this is an incredible dangerous situation to be in.

On a more personal level Agent, I believe you have become slightly obsessed with the objective and should return to the nearest #### base as soon as possible. Until you are able I highly suggest you maintain constant camera surveillance of yourself and the surrounding area and immediately cease excursions of this so called Feeding Area

-K
==================================================================================
THIS IS WHERE I SAY THINGS: We're almost done with KRAKEN here, a couple more updates. I will consdense the last two short ones to one big one so that gives us like, 3 updates to go.

You know its odd, I've had a couple blogs in my time, I had a livejournal when I was 14, a Blogspot review page when I was 15-16, a website and a Sheezyart page through out all that time. Every single time I wouldnt have any views at all. But I kept doing things for "them". Like on my livejournal I would set a riddle every single day and the answer the next day with a new riddle. I never got one single comment but I kept that shit up for months.

And now I find myself doing these little cutaways for presumably a gaggle of fans cheering me on, despite me knowing for definate and uneffably that no one reads this god damn thing. I will now say Hello to EVERYONE who MIGHT read this post. Hello Sarah, Hello Keef, Hello Kieran. Am I writing these for them? For myself? In hopes that BEST SELLING AUTHOR AND WINNER OF DOZENS OF AWARDS JAY LAKE will read this? I have no idea. The most bizzare part of this is of course that I mostly use this section to laugh about how no one reads the blaaaaarg.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Stories of a Slenderman. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger