An Explaination


This blog exists just for me to post chapters of stories or mad ramblings of a man drunk with his own ego. I will not maintain a regular update because I will probably burn out pretty quickly, and I sincerly doubt I will attract many followers anyway.

I write mainly for fun, the world building is what I enjoy the most and is what I frequently attempt to do in my stories. For this reason I am in genuine disbelif that people actually enjoy reading my stuff, as I mostly write for myself.

I welcome criticism, and that isn't an empty statement, I will not respond to your comment with "WELL WHERE IS YOUR STORY" or something equally retarded, in fact I welcome input from non-writers more.

And lastly, yes I did rip the very basics of the Slenderman, I like to think my version of him is very different and more expanded than most of the other stories about him though. Which fits right in with my blog address I suppose.

Thats basically it, other than to mention I used to have a blog where I reviewed movies and stuff and could use Blogger alot better than I can now, so dont expect any cool effects or snazzy add-ons, at least for now.

-Nem

P.S.
The default font is horrific.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Stories of a Slenderman. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger