The KRAKEN Emails. pt5


FROM: BIGFOOT187@####.com
TO: KRAKEN@####.com
SUBJECT: FIELD REPORT
BODY:

Kraken,

I have had incredible success in my field research over the past month. I have collected more information in the past month on S.MAN than we have in the past 10 years, as such I will send a more full report at a later date and recount my research here.

I started by asking the local priest about any bizarre disappearances or suicides in the past year, claiming I had read something about it in a magazine. The priest told me of a man that lived a few miles away from the main town, in a cottage closer to the woods, Apparntly the man became introverted and eventually set fire to his house, killing himself in the process. This immediately sounded like typical S.MAN behaviour to me. After acquiring this information I went to the Mans’ home., or rather, its ruins. The home was burned to the ground, leaving only a patch of scorched earth. I investigated the area and took some samples which are on the way to home base via the third mail resending facility.

I found some interesting evidence, nothing very outstanding but various small things that added up to a larger picture, I believe S.MAN may have a nest or habitat near the house. This would provide an exciting and unprecedented look into S.MAN in his original habitat. This may give us the chance to finally answer several of the burning questions regarding S.MAN. With this in mind I returned to my base and retrieved some of the defence package contents before venturing into the forest.

What I found was no less than incredible, After a short walk I stumbled upon what I can only describe as a feeding area. Along with vaguely human remains, I found various animal carcasses and something which I believe could be the very first biological matter directly from S.MAN himself, a shed tentacle. Samples of all of this is also included in the package I have sent. However, the most curious part of this find was not the bodies or the tentacle, but the fact that none of the bodies showed bite marks of any kind. Add this to the fact that we know S.MAN does not seem to have a mouth anywhere and the question of Why he is killing is only amplified.

I would like to take this moment to offer my insight on this question. The evidence I have seen today seems to confirm the theory that S.MAN is experimenting. To what end I am not sure, but what I saw today can only be seen as some rudimentary dissection and autopsy.

In the past month I have visited the site multiple times and have set up a series of discreet monitoring devices, in hopes of catching these experiments in action, so far this has bore no fruit, however I believe S.MAN may simply not have attempted another attack as of yet, or is possibly using a secondary location.

I will include a more in-depth and scientific analysis of the various remains and other findings within the month.

I believe we are on the verge of something incredible here.

B187
==================================================================================

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Stories of a Slenderman. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger