KRAKEN Emails, Pt4


FROM: BIGFOOT187@####.com
TO: KRAKEN@####.com
SUBJECT: RE:DEFENCE PACKAGE UPGRADE
BODY:

Kraken,

Let it be known that I am quite aware of my mission paramiters and objective, that is not what is in question here, what should be in question is ####’s rampant insistence that S.MAN is a minimal threat, I must make another request to have my defence pack upgraded, i refer to the infamous Iranian artillery test footage, along with the frankly countless reports of S.MAN not even reacting to all manner of small weapons fire.
Frankly this is utterly unsatisfactory. As an established, long standing agent, I know what I need to bring in this entity.

I apologise for the outburst, but I am understandably concerned for my well being.

I have news to report. So far field work has been slow, my links have been safely established, I am a trusted member of the community, however research is proving unproductive. I have unconfirmed reports of subjects matching S.MANs’ description but due to the special nature of the entities method of attack, these are hard or impossible to verify. I intend to begin my first hand research within the week and will hopefully have results by the end of the month.

Within the month I will report my findings.

B-187
===========================================================================
Hurfblurf:
You wonderful lucky basterds get a super special treat today. In addition to this wonderful chunk of writing detailing Agent B-187s' attempt to capture or kill S.Man, I will be posting a single page from the actual full story that will frame these short tales. I am doing this because like it or not, Keefles had a point and I should at least have an introduction wrote up.

The best part about this BALARRRRG is that I am basically talking to myself, online and no one notices or cares, woohoo nhahahahahahaha so lonley please read my stuff

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Stories of a Slenderman. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger