Welp


So as you may have noticed, I didn't manage to release the book yet.

It IS done. Sort of, kinda.

See the problem withthe book is that it needs alot of extra stuff to go with it, photoshopped pictures, slapped together audio recordings and maybe even a video or two. The problem is that shit is time consuming and a pain in the ass to include in any real way. So I've been working on that problem for a while.

Also of note is I'm currently
A) In my last term at uni, with more work to do than I have ever had in my life
B) Trying to organise a trans-atlantic wedding/reception
C) Learning to breath underwater
D) Thinking of a better title

I will release this damned thing, it just won't be this month. Probably wont be next month. I'll try, promise. kisses everyone.

-Nem

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Stories of a Slenderman. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger